Workforce Readiness Program
The LearnKey Workforce Readiness program is a short-term program designed to help job seekers develop employability skills, in addition to a better understanding of the behavior needed to present themselves professionally.
- Online training software available 24/7
- Live tutoring sessions
- Reports on student progress
- Better Business Writing
- Business of Listening
- Communication Skills for Business
- Job Hunting in a Digital World
- Making a Good Impression
- What's Your Attitude?
- Interview coaching and company research
- Optimize resumes for career pathways
- ProScan assessment and review
- Communication styles
- ProScan action items
Employability skills are general skills that are necessary for success in the labor market at all employment levels and in all sectors. These skills have several names—soft skills, workforce readiness skills, career readiness skills—but they all speak to the same set of core skills that employers want.
Students are assigned to work with a member of our Employability Team, who will help them progress through the training and answer questions and provide guidance when needed.
Call today to purchase:
Time to Complete: 37 clock hours or 1.5 weeks