Online Career Enhancement Training Program
The OCET program was designed to provide students with the personal and professional development needed to secure their post-education career. Emphasis is placed on Microsoft Office certifications, resume building, employment/interview coaching, and training on how to job search effectively.
The behavioral ProScan® Assessment will help the employment team assess a student’s basic and preferred work styles while leveraging their natural strengths and talents.
- Microsoft Office 2019
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Communication Skills for Business
- Behavioral ProScan assessment
- Employment coaching
- Resume development and review
- Interview skills
- Job search training
- Career networking training
Employability skills are general skills that are necessary for success in the labor market at all employment levels and in all sectors. These skills have several names—soft skills, workforce readiness skills, career readiness skills—but they all speak to the same set of core skills that employers want.
Call today to purchase:
Time to Complete: 544 clock hours or 7 months
*Estimated time includes instructional hours only and does not include certification exams or study time
LearnKey Student Services Team
- Full support system to help you succeed
- Provide understanding of programs
- Set training completion timeline
- Bi-weekly contact with a LearnKey team member to track progress
- LearnKey team member reports each client’s progress to counselors bi-weekly
- Certify for Life program provides a “lifetime” of free signature LearnKey courseware updates for continuing education purposes (Exam Vouchers and Test Prep not included).